This page is dedicated to those who want to share information about
Amazing Blondel and exchange any stuff related to them.
Fantasia Lindum, the Amazing Blondel Home Page
- If you detect any error in this site, or have any material (photographs, albums reviews, lyrics, etc) related to the band you would like to see here, please feel free to fill in the suitable field of the form below.
Baird solo album [6th June 2000]
- A limited edition of Eddie Baird's second album, entitled 'Also...' is available on CD for purchasing.
If anyone would like a copy, please send £12 .00 (which includes p&p) to:
1 Willis Terrace,
Upper Long Leys Road.
Lincoln LN2 2PL, United Kingdom
Please make cheques payable to: A. OYSTON.
For orders outside the UK please send £13 sterling (Eurocheques if possible).
The Amazing Blondel Information Centre
- Mike Finney is organising an appreciation society for this band. He is now delivering "The Minstrel", the official Amazing Blondel newsletter.
For further information send a SAE to
- The Amazing Blondel Information Centre
- Mike Finney
- PO Box 309
- LN2 3XB
or contact Mike by e-mail
- The Amazing Blondel Information Centre
Amazing Blondel Merchandising
- The Amazing Blondel Information Centre is pleased to be able to offer a
limited range of merchandising, including 'A Foreigh Field That Is Forever England' T-shirts, sweatshirts and
For details, contact Mike Finney at the Centre's address.
The Collector's Corner
- If you are an Amazing Blondel enthusiast and would like to exchange any stuff related to the band, compose your own advertisement in the appropriated field of the form below. It will be posted here.
Please has anyone a copy of Fantasia Lindum - I must have this album. How on earth can I find a copy. I have been to every second hand record shop in the UK. Has anyone got a copy to sell? Let me know.
- April 29, 2000
Over the past few years I have been writing a book about the rock music scene in Hull and the East Riding during the swingin' sixties and would like to hear from anyone who was in a local band at this time. I am particularly interested in line-ups of local Hull, Yorkshire and Lincolnshire groups from 1960 - 1970, whether these were bands which just played local youth clubs, did a few gigs or had 15 minutes of fame. I am particularly intested in any amusing incidents. The book, which will be published, locally, late this year will form an A to Z of the local music scene at this time. Equally, I would like to hear from anyone who attended local gigs during the late sixties, such as the Open Air Amazing Blondel gigs in Hull's East Park. Do you remember anything about the gigs, the groups featured, amusing incidents, etc. I look forward to hearing from you, no matter how trivial. Best Wishes Ray Moody.
- June 5, 1998
I'm looking for the albums that came after "Blondel", the purple
album. Can anyone help me obtain copies of them?
- March 30, 1998
In case anyone is still interested in the Si-Wan CD release of "England", the order number for it is SRMC-0041. Si-Wan is a Korean Re-issuer. You can reach them at http://www.si-wan.com. Click on "SI-WAN SERIES". Then click on "0000 Series". "England" is toward the bottom of the list. Si-Wan seems to have a very interesting catalog.
Now a question, is this release on "England" unauthorized or illegal?
- March 13, 1998
I wonder if anyone can tell me if the Live in Tokyo album will be appearing on CD? I cannot find this on album in Canada. Can someone sell me a dub of this album which can keep me happy until the CD is released. I've never heard this album.
- February 22, 1998
Looking to contact other Blondel fans, especially musicians, especially from the British Isles. I play harp, a few other instruments, and sing and have been studying pre-18th century music for about ten years.
- November 21, 1997
In Search of Bad Dreams. Looking for a dub of this LP
I have all the other Blondel LPs and will trade dubs and I have a long list of other items to trade with.
- September 9, 1997
- Marcus Caluori
Who distribute HTD Records in Switzerland? (After Disctrade)
- September 2, 1997
- Giulio Sangirardi
I'm looking for recordings of the album not yet pubblished in Cd and if it's possible for the addresses of the Blondel themselves.
- June 25, 1997
- Susan Bonfiglio
- Are there any places in the US to get all of Amazing Blondels cd's?
- March 24, 1997
- Julio Murillo
- News, releases of old material in CD format, all kind of stuff in general
- March 5, 1997
- Brian Parkinson
- Does anyone know where England is available ?
- August 30, 1996
- Greg Boone
- I am interested in finding out how to order the CD England on Si-Wan records. Can anyone give me a phone/fax or address for them??
- August 29, 1996
- Ken Levine
- Are there CD releases of "Mulgrave Street" and "Inspiration" planned? These poppier albums helped me get through difficult study periods in the 80s.
- August 27, 1996
- Keith Pettipas
- Looking for debut album by Amazing Blondel (vinyl please) original or exact reissue.
- August 11, 1996